Winter Snowflake nails!

Claire's challenges are one of my absolute favourites on IG. I was racking my brains for her next prompt, Winder Wonderland; when I remembered Nailstorming's elegant black and white snow nails. She's my go-to nail artist when I'm low on nailspiration. I decided to pair it with some Christmas trees over a black background. Painting over darker colour sucks! My trees were lot slimmer in their white base version lol.

What I love about this mani is Gianna's base. I would have never thought of black and white on my own, but its so elegant. The idea of tiny snowflakes drifting around in the dark... ah. I wished it snowed here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ILNP Ultra Holo : Deja Vu (Swatches and nail art)

Review : Born Pretty Store Geek Pattern Stamping plate!

MoYou London Illusion Plate - Pastel Stamping Nail Art