Glam watermarble nails for Watermarblepracticewed!

Ain't no damn cold's gonna stop me from my weekly finger painting ritual! This week's theme was Glam/New Years and I went for a subdued glam look. After a month full of Red-Green-Golden-Glitter manis, I was feeling sort of overwhelmed with anything and everything glittery. And lets be honest, removing that glitter is a right pain in the ass.


Polishes used are 'Bold Gold' by Maybelline, and the gorgeous rose gold and black are from a local brand - Juice; all topped up with Revlon's Matte Top Coat.


I did these while watching criminal minds reruns and can we talk about Shemar Moore? I thought I was totally over my silly little Derek Morgan crush but nOPE. NEGATORY SIIIR. I wish they'd do a spin off with him :)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ILNP Ultra Holo : Deja Vu (Swatches and nail art)

Review : Born Pretty Store Geek Pattern Stamping plate!

MoYou London Illusion Plate - Pastel Stamping Nail Art