ILNP Ultra Holo : Deja Vu (Swatches and nail art)


SO. MUCH. HOLO!!!! I recently got my hands on a couple of ILNP polishes, including their an Ultra Holo from their Spring 2016 collection, Deja Vu. It's a pretty wisteria hue, with holo flame running through. Right now, just about everybody in nail world is gushing over holos, (all thanks to Cristine of Simply Nailogical) so I had to get one too! And what does a newly initiated holo addict do when she gets her holo polish? Take tonnes of pictures, of course! 


Here's what I did with it ;) I used square vinyls from Angel Nail Studio, and Sweet Apricot from Faces India to layer over it. I decided to matte them, but unfortunately it dimmed the blingy holo.


It does look more blue-er in pictures, but in person it has a soft violent hue to it. I'm still not a pro at photographing holos, hence the grainy flame :( 

Deja Vu in its color accurate glory!

This was the only picture I could manage, which is truest to the actual shade. As you can see, I couldn't get the pop of holo in this one :( Things went much smoothly after I accepted that I could either capture the holo, or have color accurate pictures. Obviously, I chose the sparkle life, and then there was no looking back!


I mean, just look at that. My nails are on fiyaah! 

Comments

  1. Gorgeous! I love ILNP! Your manis are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hooked on them too! Thanks Kristi :)

      Delete
  2. That holo is gorgeous! Beautiful mani x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it?!! I couldn't stop staring at them the whole time I had this mani on lol. I'm glad you like it xx

      Delete
  3. Omg that holo is just amazing 😱😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love ILNP and their holos but many people loved holo long before Simply Nailogical started that foolish Holosexual stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I'm still yet to try ILNP but I have a few I'll have to wear soon x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such lovely swatches xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Holo

    --Sony
    http://nailscontext.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review : Born Pretty Store Geek Pattern Stamping plate!

MoYou London Illusion Plate - Pastel Stamping Nail Art