Valentine's Day Nails with Stay Quirky Nail Polish

Back after so long! One of my new year's resolution was to blog regularly, but like all new years' resolution do, this one too went straight outta window :D Moving past the very, very unoriginal whining, here are my Valentine's Day nails! Ooh yeah, so much PINK. I was initially going to do a holo heart as my accent, but some unmentionable-y horrendous incidents with DIY scotch tape stencils have made sure that your eyes are safe from that disaster. So we have a plain holo accent instead!




I've heard a great many things about nail vinyls, but I don't think I'll be able to pull one sticky thing off another wet thing. Guess I'll just have to stick to free handing shapes for now! Holographic pearls needed 3 coats to be this opaque, but dayum that BLING!!


The white to pink gradient looked to pretty on it's own, I'm kicking myself for not taking pictures before stamping over it. I think I need to do more pastel gradients!


➺Pink - Pink Unthink It by Stay Quirky 
➺White - Juice 
➺Stamping polish - Calmly Coming Coral by Stay Quirky 
➺Holo polish - Holographic Pearls by Revlon
➺Stamping plate - OnlineShoppingIndia

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ILNP Ultra Holo : Deja Vu (Swatches and nail art)

Review : Born Pretty Store Geek Pattern Stamping plate!

MoYou London Illusion Plate - Pastel Stamping Nail Art