Review and Swatches - Gilded Rose by Maybelline New York India

Finally some sexeh swatches!! I was DYING to put this beauty on my nails because gosh it looked so pretty in the bottle. This textured rose gold polish is Gilded Rose, from Maybelline India's latest Gold Digger collection. (they couldn't have gone for a more apt name!) It's a textured polish though, so you might need a top coat to smooth out that ish if you are like me.

mandatory swatch pose!

Just LOOK at that glitter. SO MUCH PERFECTION RIGHT THERE

ooh look an artsy macro!

Proof that I am a complete fail at 'balancing the bottle on your fingers' pose.
Final verdict? I LOVE this. The glitter makes for a interesting addition along with the texture, and the whole effect is quite catchy!
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ILNP Ultra Holo : Deja Vu (Swatches and nail art)

Review : Born Pretty Store Geek Pattern Stamping plate!

MoYou London Illusion Plate - Pastel Stamping Nail Art