Bundle Monster Shangri-La stamping plate mani!

Am I in the cool club yet?! I finally found an authentic Indian seller for Bundle Monster plates on ebay! I've always adored the Shangri La set, and boy, I wasn't disappointed :) They stamp wonderfully, and the images are crisp and well etched. I don't own any special stamping polish, but my cheap drugstore polish worked flawlessly on these. Yay for saving my money BM!



I tried out two polishes, a metallic gold from Maybelline India, and a black creme from a local brand called Juice. Playing it safe with black and gold, I know, I know. Imma definitely try decals with this plate. 


Look at that crisp stamping! I like my pointer finger the most, my topcoat smudged the rest of three :( Probably time to bid Revlon's matte top coat adieu. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ILNP Ultra Holo : Deja Vu (Swatches and nail art)

Review : Born Pretty Store Geek Pattern Stamping plate!

MoYou London Illusion Plate - Pastel Stamping Nail Art